- 1 box chopped, frozen spinach (10 ounces)
- 1 can artichoke hearts (14 ounces), drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan-romano cheese blend
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces alfredo sauce (jarred is fine)
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- fresh black pepper, to taste
1. Thaw and drain spinach.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
4. Spead into an 8″x8″ baking dish.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
6. Serve with chips or bread, or stuff into chicken or fish.