The comfort of Boston Market cuisine. Good, wholesome, American fare with just the right balance of sophistication and family-friendliness.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Dash of garlic powder
- Heat mixture until it begins to bubble, stirring often… Remove from heat
- In a large bowl, add all but 2 tablespoons of sauce mixture to the meat
- Mix sauce into meat, then add the remaining ingredients. Mix again.
- Pack a loaf pan with the meat mixture, cover with foil, and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and drain fat.
- Cut the meatloaf (while in the pan) into eight separate slices.
- Pour remaining sauce over meatloaf.
- Return to oven and bake another 30 minutes, uncovered.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.