This is one of my favorite Chili’s Recipes. It combines a few of my favorite elements: creaminess, spiciness, texture, comfort, and simplicity.
Chili’s Cajun Chicken Pasta is sure to satisfy you, your friends, your family, and anyone else who happens to be graced with your kindness! In fact, I recently received a comment over at Secret Recipe World that gives this even higher marks than the original – Shshsh… don’t tell Chili’s!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 tsp. cajun seasoning
- 4 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 8 oz. cooked penne pasta (drained)
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- fresh shredded parmesan, to taste
- In a large resealable plastic bag, shake chicken and cajun seasoning until chicken is thoroughly coated.
- In large skillet, sautee chicken in 2 tbsp. butter, over medium heat, turning whenever neccessary.
- When chicken is about half-way done, grab a second skillet and combine heavy cream, 2 tbsp. butter, and remainder of seasonings over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- When cream mixture begins to bubble, add the pasta and turn off heat. Stir well.
- When chicken is cooked through, place on cutting board and slice into strips.
- Spoon pasta and sauce onto large serving plates (2) and top with chicken, diced tomatoes, and parmesan.
- Throw a thick, garlicy slice of Texas toast on that bad boy and enjoy!