Chili’s Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie – The Ingredients:
- 3 tbsp. real butter
- 3 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. canola oil
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped or crushed walnuts
- vanilla ice cream
- caramel topping and hot fudge
- 2 tbsp. real butter
Chili’s Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie – The Process:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl.
- When butter is fully melted, add graham cracker crumbs & sugar. Mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to a one-quart casserole dish. Press firmly into bottom of dish.
- Top evenly with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until chocolate is melted. With rubber spatula, spread melted chocolate out smoothly.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Add milk, oil, and vanilla and mix on low, until smooth.
- With mixer still on low, add chocolate chips, coconut, and walnuts.
- When thoroughly mixed, pour filling over crust.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F, for 35-40 minutes, or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. butter on ovenproof plate and place until oven until butter melts.
- Remove plate from oven and place large piece of warm pie right on top of the melted butter.
- Top pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Top with hot fudge & caramel toppings.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and enjoy!
Photo credit: http://chilis-ontario.com/default.asp?pid=27