Chili’s Salsa Recipe
Chili’s Salsa – The Ingredients:
- One 14½ ounce can of Ro-Tel
- One 14½ oz. can of whole tomatoes, peeled and undrained
- 1½ tbsp. raw jalapeno, finely chopped (get rid of seeds unless you want your salsa to be extra hot!)
- ¼ white or yellow onion, diced
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ¾ tsp. garlic salt
- ¼ tsp. sugar
Chili’s Salsa – The Process:
- Place onions and jalapeños in a Magic Bullet or other food processor and run for about 5 to 10 secs.
- Add tomatoes, Ro-Tel, cumin, and sugar.
- Process all ingredients until thin, but not completely pureed. (Just imagine the texture of Chili’s Salsa and make that your goal).
- Pour into a container. Cover & chill 2 hrs.
- Serve with warm, thin tortilla chips.
Please visit the Facebook page by clicking this text!