* 9 tablespoons Olive oil (divided use)
* 3 cups unsifted all-purpose flour
* 3/4 cup unsifted semolina flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt (divided)
* 1 1/2 tablespoon quick-rising dry yeast
* 1 1/2 cup hot (between 120 and 130 degrees) milk
* 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
Pour a scant tablespoon of the olive oil into a 9″-square cake pan; spread evenly to cover bottom and sides.
Place all-purpose flour, semolina flour, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and all of the yeast in the bowl of a mixer fitted with a dough hook. (The mixing can be done by hand as well.)
Blend ingredients on medium speed.
Reduce speed to low and slowly add hot milk.
Raise the speed to medium and continue mixing for 5 minutes (knead about 8 to 10 minutes by hand).
Sprinkle bottom of cake pan with a little flour.
Remove dough from bowl and spread out evenly in pan.
Cover with a towel and let rest for 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove towel.
Brush dough with 1 to 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Sprinkle top with additional salt and rosemary.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and drizzle with remaining oil.