Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo – The Ingredients:
- 1 pkg. Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup real butter (not margarine)
- 1/2 cup fresh whole milk
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (fresh parm is ideal)
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 pkg. fettucine noodles
- 1 or 2 pinches garlic powder
- 1 or 2 pinches parsley
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil, as needed
Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo – The Process:
- Slice chicken into 1/3” strips.
- Cook fettucine according to package instructions. Drain and drizzle with olive oil to keep from sticking.
- Place large skillet over medium-high heat and coat with olive oil.
- When pan is nice and hot, add chicken strips. Reduce heat to medium and saute chicken until it turns white. Add more olive oil, as needed.
- Remove chicken from pan, then return glistening pan to medium heat.
- Add butter and cream cheese to pan, stirring constantly until well melted.
- Once melted, add milk a little at a time, stirring constantly.
- Continue stirring and add parmesan and black pepper.
- Finally, add chicken and pasta to the sauce and stir until all ingredients are well incorporated and very hot.
- Serve immediately.