Olive Garden Italian Dressing – The Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup vinegar, white
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 and 1/2 tbsp. Romano cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp. dry pectin
- 2 tbsp. beaten egg (egg substitute is okay)
- 1 and 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. fresh garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- A pinch or two of dried oregano
- A pinch or two of crushed red pepper flakes
Olive Garden Italian Dressing – The Process:
- Combine all the ingredients with a mixer on medium speed or in a blender on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Allow to chill for at least an hour.
- Toss with your favorite salad vegetables.
* Works great as a marinade, too!