Olive Garden Mediterranean Garlic Shrimp – The Ingredients:
- 24 ounces med. shrimp, peeled
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 2 Tbsp butter
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 8 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese
- 1 or 2 dashes crushed red pepper
- 1 or 2 dashes Old Bay seasoning
- 1 or 2 dashes parsley, dried or fresh
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cups heavy cream
Olive Garden Mediterranean Garlic Shrimp – The Process:
- Boil fettuccine with butter in salted water. When nearly al dente, drain and set to the side.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine all sauce ingredients. Bring just to a boil.
- Add shrimp and pasta. Reduce heat to medium.
- Carefully stir over medium heat for about 10 minutes. Shrimp should be pink and sauce should be creamy.
- Serve while hot.