Olive Garden Seafood Pasta Chowder Recipe
3 oz. snow crab
6 oz. small shell pasta
½ pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
6 tbsp. real butter
2 single oz. packages Knorr Newburg sauce mix
3 cups cold milk
1½ cup water
¼ cup dry white wine
¼ cup green onions, chopped
Olive Garden Seafood Pasta Chowder – The Process:
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Sort crab meat to remove any shell pieces.
- Melt butter in 3-quart non aluminum saucepan.
- Add mushrooms; sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add sauce mix; stir well.
- Add milk, water and wine; stir well with a wire whisk until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer 5-8 min; stirring constantly.
- Add green onions, pasta and crab; stir to combine. Heat through.
- Spoon into serving bowls and garnish each serving with chopped parsley.