Olive Garden Tiramisu Recipe! So Yummy!! This is one of my favorites!
I’m personally a huge sucker for Tiramisu. It’s quite possibly my favorite desert.
If you’ve eaten at an Olive Garden restaurant and are a fan of this particular dish, I do believe this recipe will absolutely wow you! Happy cooking!
Olive Garden Tiramisu – The Ingredients…
- 10 to 12 inch sponge cake, approximately 3″ thick
- 2-3 oz. premium espresso, brewed strong
- 2-3 oz. rum, brandy, or cognac
- 24 oz. softened cream cheese, room temp.
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- Unsweetened cocoa powder, as needed
Olive Garden Tiramisu – The Process…
1. Slice sponge cake horizontally, forming two thin cakes of equal thickness. Call one the “top half” and the other the “bottom half.”
2. Mix liquor and espresso together.
3. Carefully drizzle half of this concoction over the bottom half of cake. Avoid making the cake wet or soupy. Dampen it without compromising its “structural integrity.”
4. Thoroughly combine cream cheese and powdered sugar. This mixture should be extremely soft and spreadable. If needed, microwave for 5 to 10 seconds (but don’t melt).
5. Spread half of this softened, sweetened cream cheese blend on top of the “espresso-treated” bottom half.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 with the sponge cake’s top half.
7. Carefully place the top half on the bottom half (cream cheese blend should be on the top portion of each).
8. Refrigerate cake for a minimum of 2 hours before cutting and serving.