- 1 package meat-filled ravioli (16 oz.), frozen and thawed… or fresh!
- 2 well-beaten eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour.
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil, as needed
1. In a medium-sized bowl, beat eggs with water. Set to the side.
2. In a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs with garlic salt and Italian seasoning. Set to the side.
3. Pour flour into a third bowl. Set to the side.
4. Pour vegetable oil into a deep fryer or skillet (2 to 3″ of oil) and heat to 350 degrees F.
5. Slightly moisten ravioli, then roll in flour.
6. Dip floured ravioli into the egg wash.
7. Finally, roll them in bread crumbs and carefully place in hot oil.