- 12 oz. pkg. medium sized rigatoni pasta
- 1/2 lb. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. paprika
- 1.5 cup 2% or whole milk
- Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add milk, salt, paprika, and Velveeta. Stir constantly until thick and creamy. (if sauce gets too thick, simply add a little more milk.
- Add pasta to the sauce and gently stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
When butter is melted, add flour and stir constantly until thickened.