Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza
1 1/3 cups Warm water (105F)
1/4 cup Nonfat dry milk
1/2 teas. Salt
4 cups Flour
1 Tbls. Sugar
1 pk. Dry yeast
2 Tbls. Vegetable oil (for dough)
9 Oz. Vegetable oil (3 oz. per pan)
Butter flavored Pam
Put yeast, sugar, salt, and dry milk in a large (2 qt.) bowl
Add water and stir to mix well.
Allow to sit for two minutes
Add oil and stir again.
Add flour and stir until dough forms and flour is absorbed.
Turn out on to a flat surface and knead for about 10 minutes.
Divide dough into three balls. In three 9″ cake pans, put 3 Oz. of oil in each making sure it is spread evenly.
Using a rolling pin, roll out each dough ball to about a 9″ circle.
Place in cake pans.
Spray the outter edge of dough with Pam.
Cover with a plate.
Place in warm area and allow to rise for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
1 8 Ounce Can Tomato Sauce
1 Teaspoon Dry Oregano
1/2 Teaspoon Marjoram
1/2 Teaspoon Dry Basil
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic salt
Combine and let sit for 1 hour
For Each Nine Inch Pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 475F
2. Spoon 1/3 cup sauce on dough and spread to within 1″ of edge.
3. Distribute 1 1/2 Oz. shredded mozzarella cheese on sauce.
4. Place toppings of your choice in this order: Pepperoni or Ham
Meats (cooked ground sausage or beef)
5. Top with 3 Oz. mozzarella cheese
6. Cook until cheese is bubbling and outer crust is brown.
7. Cut in six slices.