Red Lobster Crab Alfredo Recipe
- 1/2 pound linguini
- 1/2 pound snow crab meat
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 4 tbsp. flour
- 2 cups half & half or heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook linguine according to package instructions.
- In medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Stir in flour until the mixture has a “sandy” appearance. Do NOT allow it to change colors.
- After 45 to 60 seconds, whisk in half & half. Blend until a thick sauce forms.
- Stir in parmesan and season to taste.
- Reduce heat to low. Add crab meat. Simmer until crab is heated through.
- Divide linguine into two bowls and pour even amounts of sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper, to taste.