Here it is… your very own Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi recipe, one of the most simple, yet satisfying Secret Restaurant Recipes May it serve you well. This is perhaps the most famous shrimp scampi recipe in existence, and now it’s all yours!
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (do NOT use margarine)
- 3 tsp. minced garlic, fresh
- 1 pound med. raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
Yeah, that’s it. I told you this recipe was simple!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, farenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered for 6 to 7 minutes, until shrimp is pink. Do NOT overcook!
- Serve alongside a nice steak, an accompanying seafood entree, or alone with your favorite side dishes.