Chicken Noodle Soup
- 21/4 lbs whole chicken
- 30 grams chicken bullion
- 51/2 cups chicken broth
- pepper to taste
- 21/2 cups cooked noodles
1. Place chicken broth in a large pot and bring to a boil.
2. Add chicken, bullion, butter and pepper.
3. Cook until chicken is done (approximately 30 minutes).
4. Remove chicken from broth.
5. Take chicken meat off from bones and add back to broth.
6. Add 21/2 cups cooked noodles and mix thoroughly.
7. Return soup to medium heat and reheat if needed.
8. Ladle soup into individual warm soup bowls, serve and enjoy!
9. Refrigerate leftovers in an air-tight container.