You know it, you love it… and now you can make it! Here’s your very own Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha Recipe to prepare and enjoy!
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 6 tbsp. white chocolate chips
- 4 to 6 cups of your favorite freshly brewed Starbucks coffee
- Whipped cream
- Brew your favorite Starbucks coffee, according to package directions.
- In a saucepan or double boiler, combine milk and chocolate chips. Heat on low until melted and creamy.
- Pour half of the chocolate mixture into the bottom of a coffee mug.
- Fill mug with Starbucks coffee, leaving enough room at the top for some whipped cream!
This recipe is enough for two big mugs full of yummy goodness. For iced coffee, mix all ingredients together while coffee is still hot, then pour over a full cup of ice. For a frozen drink, simply throw all ingredients in a blender with ice. Top with whipped cream. Mmmm!